iTeres provides organizations the guidance and hands-on assistance needed to develop, implement and maintain their Business Continuity programs. Our consultants are industry experts that combine proven best practices with client, industry and the appropriate regulatory requirements to provide executable solutions that are cost effective and maintainable. iTeres assist clients with all aspects of their business continuity programs, including enterprise-wide plans, business unit, and facility or key function continuity planning.
- Business Continuity Program Development
- Current State Assessment / GAP Analysis
- Strategy and Planning including future state design and implementation roadmap
- Solution Development including developing required plans
- Solution Implementation / Rollout
- Test Planning and Execution
- Program Audit / Review
- Program Management
iTeres has extensive hands-on experience across a wide range of industries and is familiar with most industry regulatory compliance requirements, including: Healthcare Providers and Payers, Insurance, Education, Local, State and Federal Government (COOP), Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Consumer Products, Retail, and Logistics/Transportation.
iTeres follows Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII/US) and Business Continuity Institute (BCI/UK) professional standards and ISO 22301 standards for governance and compliance of business continuity and disaster recovery systems and processes.
iTeres has extensive expertise and hands-on experience across the full range of IT functions as a services provider, consultant and advisor, including the following:
- CBCLA – DRII/US: Certified Business Continuity Lead Auditor
- CHPCP – DRII: Certified Healthcare Provider Continuity Planner
- CBCP – DRII: Certified Business Continuity Professional
- MBCI – BCI/UK: Member level certification
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library: ITILv3/ITIL 2012 IT Service Management
- PMP – Project Management Institute (PMI/US): Project Management Professional